» Who We Are
» TRANSCAER® Sponsors and Partners
TRANSCAER® Sponsors and PartnersTRANSCAER® has sponsoring organizations which support the goals and objectives of TRANSCAER®. These dedicated organizations also provide on-going support to TRANSCAER® through member resources and monetary and in-kind contributions.
TRANSCAER® Sponsor Benefits:
TRANSCAER® Sponsors and Partners include:
- A position on the National TRANSCAER Task Group to help direct the national outreach effort
- An opportunity to learn about and engage in high-profile national TRANSCAER events
- Logo predominately displayed on the new and improved TRANSCAER web site – www.TRANSCAER.com
- Organization’s name on TRANSCAER correspondence – including the TRANSCAER Today newsletters, press releases, etc.
- Logo or mention at all conferences/trade show booth events
- One vote on the National TRANSCAER Awards Committee
- Logo on ALL National award certificates
- Access to the TRANSCAER web site to promote TRANSCAER related training events
- Approval to use the TRANSCAER logo to market to external stakeholders
- Networking and training opportunities with others within the emergency management/safety field
- Opportunity for your members to collaborate with chemical manufacturing, distributors, government, and transportation communities to host large scale training tours
- Goodwill and immediate recognition within the emergency response industry, chemical manufacturing/associations, distributors, government, and transportation communities
- Direct access and assistance in setting up TRANSCAER training events (resources, lessons learned, promotion, etc.)
American Chemistry Council
Association of American Railroads
The Chlorine Institute, Inc.
Renewable Fuels Association
The Fertilizer Institute
U.S. Department of Energy, Environmental Management Office of Transportation
U.S. Department of Transportation, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
To learn more about becoming a TRANSCAER Sponsor or Partner, please contact Donna Lepik at email@example.com, or call 202-249-6723.